Introduction

Well, hello there. If you happen to read this, I guess I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to checking this blog out.

My name is Adriel Tjokrosaputro. Please don't bother with the last name. You'll probably not gonna be able to pronounce it correctly anyways, hahahaha :-D

This is me. Being silly of course.

Okay, let's get back to business. Ehm...

I recently graduated from Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA) Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Music (B.M.) Degree in Music Business/Management, specializing in the field of marketing. Currently, I am co-oping at Superfly Presents' Headquarters in New York, NY, where I work with their awesome people on experiential marketing projects, as well as sales and business development. The peak of my co-op would be in June, when I will be heading down under for a couple of weeks for Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival 2015.

Nope, I am not an American. I am an Indonesian and will always be an Indonesian, no matter what... even if that means I were required to get a double citizenship in the future... gotta maintain that Indonesian pride, aye? ;)

Despite my focus in the entertainment industry, I have a childhood passion that never dies: ROLLER COASTERS. Have you ever had butterflies in your stomaches? That kind of feeling you have when you are doing something that you love so much it makes you cringe? That is the exact feeling when I see roller coasters, when I talk about roller coasters, and when I actually ride roller coasters. I go around the world to ride them. It's just that I never share my experience... until now.

This is me in 2012, when I finally rode El Toro at Six Flags Great Adventure and it quickly became my #1 roller coaster. Currently, it is no longer my #1, but still in my Top 10.
With the weather getting warmer, Spring has finally come. For many, it means the blooming flowers and the season to lose weight. For me, it's the time when theme parks start opening and roller coasters start taking riders once again for the year.

This is the story of a theme park traveler with a pair of Indonesian eyes. This is the story of a roller coaster enthusiast who tries his best to visit the best theme parks before leaving the United States forever.

This is me. And I hope that you will hear my story :)

-Adriel

Comments